Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week 4 RESULTS

If you'll notice....I have moved up.

I'm having fun once again :)

Here are the results....and Cece wasn't last this week!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

1. Michael 16-4
2. Vic 15-5
Trish
Christina
Lori
Julie
3. Bennie 14-6
Carrie
Chuck
John
Joe
Christine
4. Cece 13-7
5. Clinton 12-8
6. Tina 11-9
Eric 11-9

OVERALL
Vic 65-13
Michael 63-15
Trish 63-15
Christina 63-15
Bennie 63-15
Carrie 63-15
Chuck 63-15
Lori 62-16
Julie 62-16
Tina 61-17
Clinton 60-18
John 60-18
Joe 60-18
Eric 56-22
Christine 54-24
Cece 43-35

5 comments:

Carrie said...

What happened, Tina? WTF?

Slick, are you cheating. lol

Saucy Wildcat said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank some that have made this moment possible...
Ms. M, my calculus teacher,
My biological mother that obviously gave me some good genes,
and of course,
all those nice boys that gave me football lessons in the backseats of their cars in highschool.

Yep, Slick's cheating. I'm not sending my picks next week until he sends his. :P

Ya know, I might be willing to cut you losers a deal. Pay out now and it will cost you less than in the end. Give it some thought.

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm NOT cheating!!

And to prove it, this week I will send my picks when I send the schedule.

You untrustworthy bastards! :p

And Vic...

That acceptance speech will be worth zilch when the season's finally over!!

Tina said...

lol I tried pulling a sly stunt and picked some underdogs. I got 11 weeks left, plenty of play time. No worries, girl!

*~*Cece*~* said...

I think since I'm clearly a good sport about being dead ass last y'all should send ME something, too, when this shit ends. Who's idea was this to join & used the word "Fun"?