Monday, September 8, 2008

RESULTS!!!!!

Here are the results for week 2 fresh off the press. I am also including the total records so far as well...

AND PLEASE check out Bennie's video below. Too funny and thank him for entertaining us!

Results: Week 2 (Overall )
Michael 17-3 (34-6 )
Trish 17-3 (34-6 )
Eric 17-3 (31-9 )
Chuck 19-1 (I think you cheated) (36-4 )
Julie 17-3 (34-6 )
Christina 17-3 (35-5 )
Vic 18-2 ( 34-6 )
Bennie 17-3 ( 34-6 )
Carrie 18-2 ( 35-5 )
Christine 15-5 ( 27-13)
Tina 17-3 ( 35-5 )
CeCe 9-11 (22-18 )
Lori 18-2 (30-10 )
John 18-2 (35-5 )
Clinton 18-2 (35-5 )
Joe 18-2 ( 35-5)

Well, thank ya Chuckie for taking the lead back from the womenfolk. Like they deserved it anyway...pppfffttt....

By the way, that was Trisha's comment by your name up there, not mine!

8 comments:

Ben and Bennie said...

Let's see here...I'm tied with Trish and Carrie, Christina, and Tina are ahead of me. Damn, I'm gonna get my daughter to pick for me this weekend. I'm feeling "that time of the month" coming on...

Tina said...

I caved and went with my heart on two... see where it freaking got me! That's it! No more heart picking!

Chuck said...

Damn, if it weren't for those damn Mountaineers I would have had a perfect 20! Ah...it feels good to be on top. Suck it bitches! ;)

Go Hilltoppers!

Chuck said...

Damn, if it weren't for those damn Mountaineers I would have had a perfect 20! Ah...it feels good to be on top. Suck it bitches! ;)

Go Hilltoppers!

Chuck said...

Okay....I know I'm excited and all, but I didn't meant to post that comment twice.

Saucy Wildcat said...

I'm still pissed at Tennessee. If it wasn't for that screw up, I'd be looking much better.

I think we've proven that women can do this just as well as men.

Christina_the_wench said...

Preach that, saucy!

*middle finger salute to you sad men*

Chuck said...

"boo hoo...sniff sniff....I'm a girl and I can't pick good..."

Be sure to read that in a sissy, whinny sounding voice!

;-)